araptirop

An extended backpacking jaunt around Ethiopia.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

I lead a rich inner life, appreciate a good marshmallow, and have been known to indulge in the occasional Wednesday afternoon tryst underneath the linden tree. I am currently between extended trips to East Africa; this is my story.

29 October 2006

araptirop Newsletter!

Are you on tenterhooks waiting for the next post on araptirop? Do you lie awake at night muttering inanities to a heedless ceiling? Do you want to be kept up-to-date in a more streamlined and disciplined fashion?

Then send me an e-mail (araptirop AT gmail.com) with the subject heading "Newsletter Subscribe" and gratification is yours! You'll receive an update every month for the length of my African travels, replete with all the sordid details judged too raunchy for the general audience such as pictures of naked wildlife!

You can unsubscribe any time you like, and it's free.

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home