araptirop

An extended backpacking jaunt around Ethiopia.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

I lead a rich inner life, appreciate a good marshmallow, and have been known to indulge in the occasional Wednesday afternoon tryst underneath the linden tree. I am currently between extended trips to East Africa; this is my story.

12 October 2006

Caveat

Over the next few days, I will be writing pages for the "About" section which will hopefully cast some light on things. The basic idea is to blog a couple of pages worth of explanatory information--how to access the photo archives, how to help me with this project while I'm on the road, etc.--and then permanently link to them from the sidebar under "About." Any feedback with what you're having trouble doing or understanding would be welcome.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home