araptirop

An extended backpacking jaunt around Ethiopia.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

I lead a rich inner life, appreciate a good marshmallow, and have been known to indulge in the occasional Wednesday afternoon tryst underneath the linden tree. I am currently between extended trips to East Africa; this is my story.

29 October 2006

mo beta blues

I recently switched to the new version of Blogger which shouldn't effect you (or anyone else for that matter) unless you are trying to comment on a post. It appears that the most current version of Blogger does not support comments, for the time being.

I'll let all of you with your umbilical cords wrapped around this site know when comments are once again enabled.

In the meantime, I totally dare you to try commenting.

Labels:

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home