araptirop

An extended backpacking jaunt around Ethiopia.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

I lead a rich inner life, appreciate a good marshmallow, and have been known to indulge in the occasional Wednesday afternoon tryst underneath the linden tree. I am currently between extended trips to East Africa; this is my story.

13 October 2006

Photo FAQ

Here's what you need to know about accessing the photos I'll be uploading during my travels:

  • The photos are all hosted on www.flickr.com. You can go to my master page where you will see all the collections and most recent photos by going to www.flickr.com/photos/araptirop.
  • You can click on "My Photos" under the Section "Links" to do the same as above.
  • You can click one of the little photos on the flickr "badge" (the distracting, moving gizmo in the sidebar) to go to that photo's home page.
  • You can click on individual, medium-sized photos in the posts to one of two things, depending on how I make the entry: (1) you'll go to the photo's home page (see below) or (2) you'll go a large picture of the photo. If (2) is the case, then you'll have to use one of the methods described above to get different sizes of the photo in question.
  • Once you are at a photo's home page, you can click "ALL SIZES" above the photo to get small, medium, and BIG photos.
  • In case you're interested, I use a Nikon D80 with a Nikkor 18-135 mm F/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S Lens.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home