araptirop

An extended backpacking jaunt around Ethiopia.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington, DC, United States

I lead a rich inner life, appreciate a good marshmallow, and have been known to indulge in the occasional Wednesday afternoon tryst underneath the linden tree. I am currently between extended trips to East Africa; this is my story.

25 March 2007

News Flash!

My traveling companions of one week are writing about our experiences on their blog! It's weird to see me detached from my own keyboard. Anyway, you can see how much hyperbole is involved in my writing by cross-checking it with theirs.

Girlsgoneworldwide.com (click it)

(not to be confused with GirlsGoneWild)

Labels:

 

1 Comments:

Blogger Ubertramp said...

Hi Araptirop,

great writing style - I look forward to more posts.

I've included you in the Ubertramp.com hit list this month - if you wish to have it removed then let me know

http://www.ubertramp.com/2007/03/8-recommended-travel-reads.html

kind regards

nath

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home